Doing It Wrong | Unisex Hoodie
This hooded sweatshirt fits like a well-loved favorite. It has a classic fit with a big front pouch pocket. Get comfortable in style and be prepared to never take it off.
- 50% cotton | 50% polyester (may vary by color)
- Medium fabric (8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
- Preshrunk fleece knit
- Air jet yarn for a softer feel and reduced pilling
- Double-lined hood with color-matched drawcord
- Double-needle stitching at shoulder, armhole, neck, waistband, and cuffs
- Front pouch pocket
- Tear away label
- Runs true to size
+ 100% of the profits support our children's home in Peru, our rebuilding projects in Puerto Rico, and our empowerment of migrants in Mexico. Check out the work of our non-profit The Happy NPO!
Our products are made in the USA and printed in Puerto Rico in a sustainable and eco-friendly way. We use 100% biodegradable water-based inks that are toxin-free. We also employ from the local community, pay fair wages, provide training for their trades, and eat lunch together every day.
If you are looking for more details or information visit the FAQ section!