Doing It Wrong | Women's T-shirt
Your typical semi-fitted and classic t-shirt. It fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a crew neck, short sleeves, and designed with superior Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton. This women's t-shirt has a feminine cut in comparison to our straight-cut unisex t-shirt.
- Solid colors | 100% combed ringspun cotton
- Heather colours | 90% combed ringspun cotton / 10% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.8 g/m²)
- Preshrunk jersey knit
- Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
- Tear-away label
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Seamed collarette
- Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
Please note: DESERT PINK IS ON SALE DUE TO DISCOLORATION (view picture)
* We recommend you order one or two sizes above what you normally wear. Check the sizing guide as this t-shirt fits very small!
+ 100% of the profits support our children's home in Peru, our rebuilding projects in Puerto Rico, and our empowerment of migrants in Mexico. Check out the work of our non-profit The Happy NPO!
Our products are made in the USA and printed in Puerto Rico in a sustainable and eco-friendly way. We use 100% biodegradable water-based inks that are toxin-free. We also employ from the local community, pay fair wages, provide training for their trades, and eat lunch together every day.
If you are looking for more details or information visit the FAQ section!