Doing It Wrong | Unisex Raglan T-shirt
- 50% Polyester 25% Combed Ring-Spun Cotton 25% Rayon
- Fabric weight: 4.5 oz/yd² (152.6 g/m²)
- Fine knit tri-blend jersey
- ¾ sleeves
- Curved bottom hem
- Contrast raglan sleeve
- Reactive-dyed for longer-lasting color
- Prewashed to minimize shrinkage
- Tear away label
+ 100% of the profits support our children's home in Peru, our rebuilding projects in Puerto Rico, and our empowerment of migrants in Mexico. Check out the work of our non-profit The Happy NPO!
Our products are made in the USA and printed in Puerto Rico in a sustainable and eco-friendly way. We use 100% biodegradable water-based inks that are toxin-free. We also employ from the local community, pay fair wages, provide training for their trades, and eat lunch together every day.
If you are looking for more details or information visit the FAQ section!
Wondering about sizing? Here is our SIZING GUIDE.